Recombine sentence example
- Or we may treat the former as the sum of 5.4 and 013, and recombine the.
- The ammonium salts do not sublime, really; they thermally dissociate into substances that recombine to the ammonium compound on cooling.
- All artificial constructs are structurally unstable [21 ], and hence prone to recombine and transfer horizontally.
- A deletion occurs when the genetic material in the chromosomes does not recombine properly during the formation of sperm or egg cells.
- Again, we may split a narrow beam of light by partial reflexion from a transparent plate, and recombine the constituent beams after they have traversed different circuits of nearly equivalent lengths, so as to obtain interference fringes.Advertisement
- If it were not possible to recombine in one image-point the rays leaving the objective and derived from one object-point, i.e.