Recoils sentence example
- Time is expanded by a dramatic action which recoils back on itself eventually demonstrating the eternal repetition of certain moments.
- The pit has been closed and the defeated community recoils in shock.
- No matter to what extent the unphilosophical thinker may be under the influence of materialistic presuppositions, he always recoils from the conclusion that the facts of his mental life have no influence upon his physical movements.
- This is shotgun shooting off road karts group outdoor activities without the noise, bruises and painful go karting outdoor recoils.
- If your hair type absolutely recoils at the thought of long sleek locks, then you may need to employ a professional stylist to help you accomplish your look.Advertisement