Reclined sentence example
- He reclined on the couch, shirtless.
- She reclined back onto the bed, staring at the ceiling.
- I sat at the desk as he reclined on the bed, more suitable to his five foot seven frame.
- Betsy turned on a tape recorder as Howie reclined on the bed, turning away from us.
- The skeleton reclined upon a sheet of pure gold, extending the whole length of the body, which had been wrapped in a mantle broidered with gold and studded with precious stones.Advertisement
- reclined at the table with the apostles.
- reclined when taking part in the ritual meals which marked the initiation ceremonies.
- Verse 14, He reclined at the table with the apostles.
- reclined back in his chair, content, nervous energy spent, looking at me from under those half closed lids.
- Crunch-type exercises are performed from a reclined chair.Advertisement
- This is a point of distinction between the original practice at the lectisternium and the epulum Jovis, the goddesses at the latter being provided with chairs, whereas in the lectisternium they reclined.
- The u-shape design makes the support pillow useful for supporting a baby's head and neck while he lays on the floor in a slightly reclined position.
- The middle row seats swiveled and reclined.
- Exercisers sit reclined on a recumbent cycle and lean against a back rest, pedaling in front of them.
- He reclined back in his chair, content, nervous energy spent, looking at me from under those half closed lids.Advertisement
- It was on these benches that the worshippers reclined when taking part in the ritual meals which marked the initiation ceremonies.
- A reclined position is usually attractive and sensual.
- By performing abdominal exercises from an reclined, you can alleviate pressure on the neck and lower back.