Reclassified sentence example
- Whittaker's Report, 1892, on these MSS., as newly catalogued and reclassified by.
- fall the " indirect contributions " as now reclassified.
- In some cases, those with high functioning autism may carry a diagnosis of autism during the early years, then be reclassified as Asperger syndrome as symptoms become milder later in life.
- A rural area does not necessarily need to fall into these categories exactly, and in many instances a geographic region classified as rural may have a bustling community which was simply once considered rural and never reclassified.
- The game, which was originally released with a rating of Mature, has been reclassified to have an Adults Only rating.Advertisement