Recitative sentence example
- A German narration replaces the recitative and a tenor (!
- The rudeness of early art is most apparent in the inequality of the metres in which both the dialogue and the "recitative" are composed.
- Recitative (" And God made the firmament ") Bass trombone and contrabassoon act as bass to wind band.
- recitative poetry Recitative poetry also took its rise during this epoch at Rome.
- recitative section, further complicating the design!Advertisement
- After the opening recitative, three solo male voices represent the magi asking where they can find the new-born Jesus.
- an orchestral and thematic texture as far removed from that of mere recitative as it is from the forms of the classical aria - the repetition of a whole sentence in order to form a firm musical close has almost as quaint a ring as a Shakespearean rhymed tag would have in a prose drama of Ibsen.
- Recitative Poetry Recitative poetry also took its rise during this epoch at Rome.
- This variation set and its coda is preceded by a large recitative section, further complicating the design !