Recirculation sentence example
- exhaust gas recirculation) equipment to existing engines.
- lymphocyte recirculation to host tissues.
- The recirculation system had to be modified to prevent pigmentation being carried over by adding a hydraulic needle valve.
- Water recirculation technology provides optimal growing conditions for livestock, to prevent both disease and the discharge of wastes back to the environment.
- This makes recirculation of unreacted sorbent easier, resulting in improved sorbent utilization.Advertisement
- Another wall fountain is little more than a motif or figurine spout that is attached to the wall and a ceramic, concrete or metal pool is placed below the spout and attached to the recirculation water tube.