Recirculating sentence example
- This may represent sediment supplied by cliff erosion being entrained by the westward flowing recirculating eddy (Dyer, 1971 ).
- A ten meter long 30cm wide and 30cm high glass walled recirculating hydraulic flume.
- With Indirect gas or fuel oil the burner fires into a semi-sealed stainless steel heat exchanger over which the recirculating hot air passes.
- However, Legionella can also colonize man-made recirculating hot and water systems such as storage tanks, calorifiers and air conditioning systems.
- A method of biofilm monitoring in the recirculating cooling water system of a petroleum refinery plant.Advertisement