Reciprocals sentence example
- The harmonic mean of n quantities is the arithmetical mean of their reciprocals.
- As will be seen later, the fundamental i, j, k of quarternions, with their reciprocals, furnish a set of six quantities which satisfy the conditions imposed by Servois.
- (Note that the z here occurring is only required to ensure harmony with tri-quaternions of which our present biquaternions, as also octonions, are particular cases.) The point whose position vector is Vrq i is on the axis and may be called the centre of the bi-quaternion; it is the centre of a sphere of radius Srq i with reference to which the point and plane are in the proper quaternion sense polar reciprocals, that is, the position vector of the point relative to the centre is Srg i.
- In The Case Of Negative Numbers And Reciprocals, Only One Is Involved; And There Might Be Three Or More, As In The Case Of A Number Expressed By (A B)".
- We may also note that of the Archimedean solids: the truncated tetrahedron, truncated cube, and truncated dodecahedron, are the reciprocals of the crystal forms triakistetrahedron, triakisoctahedron and triakisicosahedron.Advertisement
- The maximum wait for starting such a transfer seems to be the reciprocal of the difference of the reciprocals of the periods.
- You add the reciprocals: Capacitors can pass alternating current (AC) signals while blocking direct current (DC) signals.
- The input pixel footprint was set to and the pixel weights were taken from the reciprocals of the variances.