Recidivism sentence example
- Recommittals were frequent and recidivism on the increase.
- Can Improved Access to Education in our Prisons Really reduce recidivism?
- Despite the criminal element (a significant percentage of Watchers are former criminals) the recidivism rate approaches zero.
- My mind jingled with questions of recidivism of his souls, the operation he'd alleged to have personally endured and if others had followed suit, or, if he encouraged them to do so.
- Can Improved Access to Education in our Prisons Really Reduce Recidivism?Advertisement
- We got into the untenable position of arguing that recidivism was an entirely structural affair.