Recharging sentence example
- The micro fuel cell is a standalone device shaped like a cradle for recharging handsets.
- Unlike a battery, a fuel cell does not run down or require recharging.
- Portable Gas Receiver wagons: Gas tank wagons to supply gas for recharging gas-lit carriages at points not equipped with gas-producing plant.
- Ready2Wear Monitor-This package includes two receivers, a docking station for recharging, interference-free transmission for up to 800 feet, and a receiver the size of a wristwatch for comfort.
- This unit plugs into the wall, needs no recharging and has three small lights-red, green and yellow-controlled by a switch that allows for 27 different frequencies.Advertisement
- The major complaint against iPods in the past has been that the batteries need recharging and replacing too often.
- Before you buy your iPod, find out the expected length of time between battery recharging that you can expect for the model you choose.
- They also offer higher cold cranking amperage, faster recharging times and have better resistance to heat and vibration.
- Low battery warning - You should purchase a system that provides you the option of recharging your batteries.
- These batteries can only power a CPAP machine for about 12 hours before recharging due to their small size.Advertisement
- On the downside, battery packs used to power electric RC vehicles often require recharging (about every 10 minutes).
- Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex - This herbal multivitamin blend is formulated to promote hair, skin, and nail growth.
- The majority of Norelco razors have rechargeable batteries to allow for cord free operation and recharging during travel.
- Without a regular recharging, the light fades and will not hold a charge for long periods of time when the watch may be in the dark, such as while in a movie theater or stored in a jewelry box or drawer.
- Some more specific maintenance tasks, such as setting the time or recharging the watch can be done following instructions on the Citizen Watch website.Advertisement
- Supporters of detox diets, like naturopathic doctor and author of Detoxification, Linda Page, assert that benefits of detoxifying include renewing and recharging the body, while jump-starting a healthier lifestyle.