Receptive-language sentence example
- Mothers tended to decrease their verbal encouragement with their one-year-old boys at a critical developmental stage of receptive language skills.
- Six to 12 months is a crucial age for receptive language development.
- It is helpful to consider a child's expressive and receptive language skills.
- Children whose primary difficulty involves receptive language are more likely to have developmental cognitive disability or autism spectrum disorder.
- Common strengths include long-term memory, reading ability, and receptive language.Advertisement