Receptionists sentence example
- Another added: "They are just the most unhelpful and incredibly arrogant and rude receptionists that can be found."
- A web of gangland killings, corrupt cops, sentient bloodstains, and very rude hotel receptionists.
- The practice team consists of six dentists, a hygienist, five DSAs, two receptionists and a practice manageress.
- You will join a team of two existing receptionists in this busy multi occupancy building.
- Reception Staff The practice has a team of part-time receptionists without whom the practice could not function.Advertisement
- Almost all hotel receptionists in Europe can speak at least enough English to check prices for you.
- Everyone in the health sector, from pharmacists to GP receptionists, should be promoting the health of everyone they come into contact with.
- Good telephone receptionists are often a mine of helpful information.
- And the receptionists at the counter were so snippy too.
- While most receptionists are hesitant to confirm pricing without an individual consultation, you can get a ballpark figure of cost by being straightforward about your plans and expectations.Advertisement
- Other Opportunities - Most travel agencies are small businesses, and as such need bookkeepers, secretaries, receptionists, and other support persons.