Reception-rooms sentence example
- in thickness, of clay, faced with brick, in the reception rooms wainscoted with stone slabs or tiles, elsewhere plastered, or, in the harem, adorned with fresco paintings and arabesques.
- Floor to ceiling glass doors lead from the reception rooms onto the covered terrace which looks toward the pool, vineyards and Pyrenean foothills.
- harem for sale with spacious accommodation and reception rooms suited to corporate entertaining of customers and business partners.
- intercommunicateund floor is arranged with two intercommunicating reception rooms both with high ceilings and solid wood flooring.
- Walnut paneling still lines most of the reception rooms and the polished oak parquet floors still exist, sometimes under well worn carpets.Advertisement
- The elegant reception rooms and welcoming atmosphere of the house are perfect for entertaining.
- tessellated hallway into two raised ground-floor reception rooms.
- Two single doors had led off the ground-floor tessellated hallway into two raised ground-floor reception rooms.