Receivership sentence example
- If the person acting on the claimant's behalf has power of attorney or receivership they need not apply to become an appointee.
- The Center will open toward the end of 2006 although we have recently heard that unfortunately the main building contactor has gone into receivership.
- Administrative Receivership New provisions prohibit a floating charge holder from appointing an Administrative Receiver, subject to certain exceptions.
- Support for Banks and other mortgagees We can offer lenders expert and strategic advice on all aspects of property-based recovery and fixed charge receivership.
- The company went into administrative receivership on 26 September 2002.Advertisement
- Support for Banks and other Mortgagees We can offer lenders expert and strategic advice on all aspects of property-based recovery and fixed charge receivership.
- In 1291 Fountains had debts amounting to almost £ 7000 and the abbey was once again taken into royal receivership.
- Fast Track went into voluntary receivership in March 1998.
- However events, not least the General Strike and its associated prolonged coal strike and the receivership of both colliery companies, intervened.
- We believe this was because most administrative receivership appointments are made with the support of the company 's directors.Advertisement
- A receivership order may be made in respect of one or more cells.
- Account Fee This fee covers the cost of collecting and passing receivership accounts and from 1 April 2005 is £ 100.
- In what circumstances should a receivership application be made?
- At 31 March 1999 the recorded debt for private receivership cases was more than £ 2.7 million.