Recapitulated sentence example
- In March 1897 he recapitulated the hideous history in an open letter to the duke of Westminster.
- The edict of Nantes recapitulated and codified the provisions of a series of earlier edicts of toleration, which had come with each truce during the previous generation.
- 34, and in the constitution of its digestive, vascular, respiratory (branchial), excretory, skeletal, nervous and muscular systems it exhibits what appears to be a primordial condition of vertebrate organization, a condition which is, in fact, partly recapitulated in the course of the embryonic stages of craniate vertebrates.
- However, the fortunes of the Talmud in a hostile world now become part of the history of the Jews, and the many interesting vicissitudes cannot be recapitulated here.
- The events of the next six years of his life, from May 1341 to May 1347, may be briefly recapitulated.Advertisement
- In 1636 he completed his Dialoghi delle nuove science, in which he recapitulated the results of his early experiments and mature meditations on the principles of mechanics.
- Our knowledge of vegetation older than the Carboniferous is still far too scanty for any satisfactory history of the Palaeozoic Floras to be even attempted; a few, however, of the facts may be advantageously recapitulated in chronological order.
- Much of this simply recapitulated the info above and on the websites.