Recalculated sentence example
- The area, general depth and total volume of the oceans and principal seas have been recalculated by Krt mmel, and the accompanying table presents these figures.
- -- The metric equivalents of the units of the metric system in terms of the imperial system, as recalculated in 1897, are as follows: -
- Your annual income is then recalculated each year based against the actual bonus rate declared.
- It has struggled to transfer recalculated maintenance payments across a flawed £ 465m computer system, leaving thousands of families out of pocket.
- The higher of the recalculated amount and the original CETV will be paid with interest in line with regulations.Advertisement
- Click on " GO TO PAYMENTS " once you have recalculated the shipping charges.
- Should the number of persons traveling change, the price will be recalculated on the basis of the new party size.
- If you cancel part of an order the postage and packaging charge is recalculated on the price of the goods you keep.
- The number of pages is recalculated automatically when you change the paper, orientation or size.
- All voltages are recalculated according to their tables for this new energy.Advertisement
- If the event is abandoned all single bets are void and wagers refunded while affected multiple bets will be recalculated excluding that leg.
- Your Benefit will then be recalculated from the date of death or separation.
- Your driving time will be recalculated, as will the total number of miles of your modified route.