Rebutted sentence example
- It was a miserable libel and was at once rebutted by Goodyear.
- rebutted by evidence to the contrary.
- This presumption can be rebutted by proof that the paying party has acted unreasonably.
- Hence the charge that Anabaptists were enemies of learning, which is sufficiently rebutted by the fact that the first German translation of the Hebrew prophets was made and printed by two of them, Hetzer and Denk, in 1527.
- Bunting rebutted the charges of ' white chauvinism ' spread by his factional opponent La Guma point by point.Advertisement
- fallacious reasoning needs to be exposed and rebutted.
- rebutted by proof that the paying party has acted unreasonably.
- Some US allegations rebutted Low priced imports into the US have been dumped.
- NASA has successfully rebutted the theories of artificial structures with the release of the Mars Global Surveyor images of Cydonia.
- He also rebutted the notion that existing policies relating to terror alerts ought to come under review.Advertisement
- These presumptions may be rebutted by evidence to the contrary.
- Later Egypt totally rebutted these claims - Israel 's jets had been foiled, a military spokesman said.
- Turning to the poor state of repairs the evidence of Miss Grimshaw is minimal and was effectively rebutted in cross-examination.
- In the two folio volumes of the English Dictionary there is not a single ' This famous dictum of Macaulay, though endorsed by Lord Rosebery, has been energetically rebutted by Professor W.
- In 1793 he published a treatise, The Calvinistic and Socinian systems examined and compared as to their moral tendency, in which he rebutted the accusation of antinomianism levelled by the Socinians against those who over-emphasized the doctrines of free grace.Advertisement