Rebounded sentence example
- He only rebounded painfully, ineffectively, which served him right for reading fiction.
- Dave Nelson had the ball a few minutes later and shot but the ball rebounded off the crossbar to safety.
- In fact the very triumphalism of capitalism has rebounded on it.
- The video was a temporary blow to his career, but he eventually rebounded and went on to win acting roles again.
- In ten or fifteen years, when the payments would balloon and the home would have to be sold or refinanced if the owner did not want to face those higher payments, the real estate market is predicted to have rebounded.Advertisement
- The show rebounded during Felicity's junior year as did Felicity's hair.