Rebelling sentence example
- "The dealers in the underworld are rebelling," Tymkyn said.
- He allied himself with his brother Richard and with William Pitt in forcing their feeble chief to give them promotion by rebelling against his authority and obstructing business.
- Your dealers are rebelling.
- Rebelling against traditional ideas of femininity, Nicola Blood sent her models out in a flurry of 90s grunge.
- Eventually Spartacus and many of his followers were killed and six thousand of his fellow rebelling slaves were crucified, a slow and agonizing form of death.Advertisement
- As Scottish historian Thomas Carlyle once observed, "Man seldom, or rather never for a length of time and deliberately, rebels against anything that does not deserve rebelling against."
- The public are rebelling against the tyranny of cool to enjoy the fine art of dressing up.
- Over time, your parents will have to give you some level of freedom, otherwise you'll just end up rebelling and joining a cult (just kidding).
- If your teen is stealing or cheating at school, chances are she is rebelling for attention, and may have inner anger issues that need to be addressed.
- The dealers are rebelling, and they've figured out a way to out me from my position.Advertisement
- In the same year Menelek proceeded northwards with a large army for the purpose of chastising Mangasha, who was again rebelling against his authority.
- He was therefore driven to make his submission to the pope, but, again rebelling, was summoned to trial in Rome (1460) before a tribunal of hostile cardinals.