Rebaptized sentence example
- He turned to the Anabaptists, was rebaptized in 1533, and for some years led a wandering life.
- It is probable that in 1541 he had been rebaptized (he maintained the duty of adult baptism at the age of thirty).
- Then the execution, in March 1531, at Leeuwarden, of the tailor Sicke Freerks, who had been rebaptized in the previous December at Emden, introduced further questions.
- Already at the Council of Nicaea in 325 the Pauliani were put outside the Church and condemned to be rebaptized.
- This alteration was regarded by the orthodox as so serious that Eunomians on returning to the church were rebaptized, though the Arians were not.Advertisement
- After his death the Novatians spread rapidly over the empire; they called themselves Ka6apoi, or Puritans, and rebaptized their converts from the Catholic view.