Reassures sentence example
- The muse reassures her, and prophesies the downfall of the tyrant.
- This is an arrangement recommended by one who has tried it, and he reassures the old-fashioned believer who clings to the less formal regime (and whose protest was voiced in the Montanist movement), that there will be no spiritual loss under the new system.
- He constantly reassures the comatose Amy, " you'll be fine, just hang in there.
- People are understandably suspicious about the way some organizations treat them, but good Data Protection practice reassures them that they can trust you.
- He constantly reassures the comatose Amy, you'll be fine, just hang in there.Advertisement
- Couple may also want to add the URL for their wedding website so guests can get more information, and noting that an invitation will follow reassures guests that the magnet itself is not the wedding invitation.
- The greeter usually reassures the person and calms any fears.
- What the philosophy of the Jenny Craig Diet emphasizes is moderation versus deprivation, it also reassures them all foods can fit into a nutritious eating plan.
- In fact, the American Diabetes Association (ADA) reassures patients that a healthy diet plan for diabetics is nearly identical to nutritional recommendations for everyone else.