Reassurances sentence example
- Is your toddler picking up on tensions in the house which are making him feel like life is not that safe and secure and so he needs more reassurances of your presence at night?
- Despite reassurances that the ship will return for him, Karana jumps off the ship and swims ashore to be with him.
- Love, Reassurance, Respect: As always, parents must offer their children heaping doses of love, respect and reassurances about the future.
- Very young children who lack the verbal skills to describe the frightening dream may require more reassurances that they are safe and more time in the comforting presence of a parent or caretaker before they are ready to return to bed.
- A water sign will understand Scorpio's need for emotional reassurances and proof of loyalty.Advertisement
- His moods can swing in the blink of an eye, so be prepared to shower him with love and affection and tons of reassurances that he's wonderful, and everything will be all right.