Reassignment sentence example
- "I sense a reassignment," Dustin said, gaze going to the fire.
- She didn't miss the look of relief that crossed Pierre's face and suspected he'd been threatened with a reassignment for shooting her.
- Pre-op means the person is planning on having sexual reassignment surgery; a sex-change operation.
- The desire to have sexual reassignment surgery is because the transsexual feels trapped inside the wrong body.
- In high school, she began dressing as a woman, and traveled to Thailand in 2008 for gender reassignment surgery.Advertisement