Reassessment sentence example
- This annual inquiry has sometimes been mistaken by careless passers-by for an annual reassessment of each ryot's holding.
- In this connection it should be stated that during 1899 the reassessment of the land tax, a much-needed reform, was seriously taken.
- The law, however, enabled provinces most heavily burdened by land tax to accelerate their portion of the survey, and to profit by the reassessment of the tax on the new basis.
- In such cases the final mark awarded for the module will reflect the degree of reassessment is allowed.
- melanism in moths: a review and reassessment.Advertisement
- The Mahommedan zemindars were injured by the reassessment of the land revenue, which was carried through in the interests of the ryots, and the power of the zemindars was formidable, while that of the ryots was negligible; though it must be remembered that the peasantry as a whole gave no assistance to the mutineers.
- prompting a critical reassessment of many of the originators, they're bringing the music forward into the new millenium.
- Frequent reassessment is essential to titrate treatment of pain that rapidly waxes and wanes.
- Alexander, Karl L., et al. On the Success of Failure: A Reassessment of the Effects of Retention in the Primary School Grades.
- interdependence of the world 's people calls for a reassessment of priorities.Advertisement