Reassess sentence example
- Learn to take a step back and reassess situations.
- A somewhat greater was uninsured for send the premiums reassess the readiness.
- Need to reassess PRSPs; Need to end trade protectionism; need a dialog between North and South.
- It should then recapitulate the original motivation and reassess the state of the field in the light of this new contribution.
- Reassess risk factors for serious pathology (see red flags ). Reassess presence of nerve root pain.Advertisement
- Reassess risk factors for serious pathology (see red flags). Reassess presence of nerve root pain.
- Throw out the business model that you brought to the startup or at least be willing to reassess it and determine if it's viable.
- You need to assess your dog's weight and condition, feed according to the directions, and then reassess your dog's condition one month later.
- Follow this feeding plan for two weeks, and reassess your dog's weight/frame ratio.
- That mandate prompted her to reassess her diet and exercise habits and, after gaining 70 pounds, Renn reemerged as a plus-size model with superstar status.Advertisement
- Frequently, psychics can't shift their focus and reassess their perceptions as potentially symbolic rather than literal.
- Reassess your budget on a monthly basis.
- There are also bloggers who work fewer than this, and earn decent income, but if you are hoping to publish an entry a week and earn income from your blog, you may want to reassess your expectations.