Reassembling sentence example
- On the reassembling of the diet, Count Albert Apponyi was elected speaker, and the minority seemed disposed to let the government try to govern.
- On the reassembling of the Long Parliament he was superseded; he took no part in the Restoration, and died at Newton Tony in Wiltshire on the 16th of December 1669.
- The most important act of his reign was the reassembling of the Council of Trent (Sessions Xvii.
- Love of ease and desire for peace moved him, however, to adopt a conciliatory attitude, and to yield to the emperor's desire for the reassembling of the council (September 1551), suspended since 1549.
- His supporters were in a large majority, and on the reassembling of the chamber, the Ferry cabinet quickly resigned.Advertisement
- On the reassembling of parliament on the 4th of February 1673 a strong opposition was shown to the Cabal ministry which had been constituted at the end of 1672.
- All the schools had holidays at this time, and the pupils on reassembling brought a fee (minerval) to the teachers.
- Put the cartridge back in place, and finish reassembling the handle.
- Reassembling the electric shaver: Once all three cutters have been sharpened and replaced, reassemble the shaver starting by setting the part with the blades back into its housing.
- With snap together pieces, parents spend less time reassembling and kids spend more time playing.Advertisement
- Wash the different parts with soapy water and a soft cloth or sponge, rinsing carefully before reassembling the unit.
- Dean was carefully reassembling his bicycle after it had been packed for the flight from Pennsylvania.