Reassemble sentence example
- "Reassemble them later," Gabriel barked.
- and then a further pause was thought necessary to reassemble the units, scattered by mountain fighting, as well as to allow the two flank columns to come up. On the same day, however, hearing of the crisis on the Greek front, and arguing that it was both necessary to relieve pressure on the 5th Greek Div.
- I always reassemble it completely so there is no need to fuss before juicing.
- You can then disassemble the crib and reassemble it into a toddler bed, using the same crib mattress.
- servitors of judgment begin to regroup, reassemble.Advertisement
- The Servitors of Judgment begin to regroup, reassemble.
- Purchasers loved how you can disassemble it easily and reassemble it when moving to another house.
- Reassemble the junction box and install the light into the ceiling as previously instructed.
- The ISMCS has an excellent article on how to take apart the machine, clean it, and reassemble it.
- Reassemble the vacuum and screw the bottom plate back on before using the machine.Advertisement
- Reassembling the electric shaver: Once all three cutters have been sharpened and replaced, reassemble the shaver starting by setting the part with the blades back into its housing.
- Teleporters that deconstruct us (disassemble & reassemble) I think not likely.
- A proposal was annexed to the proces-verbal of the final sitting, and the president closed the first session of the conference on the 25th of June 1898 with the expression of a hope that the delegates would soon reassemble.
- Even postmodernism, which is supposed to playfully deconstruct or reassemble the elements of the past, has frequently been reduced to a method.
- This had been due to a threat of Prussian occupation; and it needed another such threat to persuade the elector to reassemble the chambers, which he had dismissed at the first sign of opposition; and he revenged himself by refusing to transact any public business.Advertisement
- Reassemble the parts taking great care over the seating of the ball bearing and slide the solenoid assembly back into place.