Reassemble sentence example
- "Reassemble them later," Gabriel barked.
- I always reassemble it completely so there is no need to fuss before juicing.
- The Servitors of Judgment begin to regroup, reassemble.
- You can then disassemble the crib and reassemble it into a toddler bed, using the same crib mattress.
- Purchasers loved how you can disassemble it easily and reassemble it when moving to another house.Advertisement
- Reassemble the junction box and install the light into the ceiling as previously instructed.
- The ISMCS has an excellent article on how to take apart the machine, clean it, and reassemble it.
- Reassemble the vacuum and screw the bottom plate back on before using the machine.
- Reassembling the electric shaver: Once all three cutters have been sharpened and replaced, reassemble the shaver starting by setting the part with the blades back into its housing.
- Teleporters that deconstruct us (disassemble & reassemble) I think not likely.Advertisement
- A proposal was annexed to the proces-verbal of the final sitting, and the president closed the first session of the conference on the 25th of June 1898 with the expression of a hope that the delegates would soon reassemble.
- Even postmodernism, which is supposed to playfully deconstruct or reassemble the elements of the past, has frequently been reduced to a method.
- This had been due to a threat of Prussian occupation; and it needed another such threat to persuade the elector to reassemble the chambers, which he had dismissed at the first sign of opposition; and he revenged himself by refusing to transact any public business.
- Reassemble the parts taking great care over the seating of the ball bearing and slide the solenoid assembly back into place.