Reasonable time sentence example
- Under these acts a right of reentry or forfeiture is not to be enforceable unless and until the lessor has served on the lessee a written notice specifying the breach of covenant or condition complained of, and requiring him to remedy it or make compensation, and this demand has not within a reasonable time been complied with; and when a lessor is proceeding to enforce such a right the court may, if it think fit, grant relief to the lessee.
- The constitution also provides for the establishment of a new county, " whenever one-third of the qualified electors within the area of each section of an old county proposed to be cut off to form a new county shall petition the governor .for the creation of a new county," whereupon the governor " shall order an election within a reasonable time thereafter," and if two-thirds of the voters vote " yes," the General Assembly at the next session shall establish the new county, provided that no section of a county shall be cut off without the consent of two-thirds of those voting in such section; that no new county " shall contain less than one one hundred and twenty-fourth part of the whole number of inhabitants of the state, nor shall it have less assessed taxable property than one and one-half millions of dollars, nor shall it contain an area of less than four hundred square miles "; and that " no old county shall be reduced to less area than five hundred square miles, to less assessed taxable property than two million dollars, nor to a smaller population than fifteen thousand inhabitants."
- At the earliest reasonable time he called Lieutenant Anderson, who grumbled his reluctant agreement to let Vinnie stay at the motel until they could question him further and find out if he actually possessed any useful information.
- Having a reasonable time slot gives the parents an excuse to sit down and have calming down time before their child's bedtime!
- defective within this period, Systems Integration (UK) Ltd will repair or replace Product within a reasonable time.Advertisement
- In reality, Amnesty has found that people were detained even tho the prospect of their forcible expulsion within a reasonable time was slim.
- failing to respond to their request for information within a reasonable time.
- forcible expulsion within a reasonable time was slim.
- Any repair or replacement would have to be carried out within a reasonable time and without causing you undue inconvenience.
- Even if he makes an obvious clerical slip-up he is entitled to correct his mistake if he does so within a reasonable time.Advertisement
- Give reasonable time for your order to be processed.
- If labor does not begin within a reasonable time period, however, your doctor may decide to induce labor.
- Failing to respond in a reasonable time can prematurely end your benefits.