Reasonable care sentence example
- Moreover the chief object of the Petroleum Acts passed in the United Kingdom has hitherto been to regulate storage, and it has always been possible to obtain oils either of higher or lower flash-point, when such are preferred, irrespective of the legal standard, in addition to which it may be asserted that in a properly constructed lamp used with reasonable care the ordinary oil of commerce is a safe illuminant.
- This view is borne out by the experience in hospitals and with " contacts," which goes to show that with reasonable care and under fair conditions the risk of infection from ordinary plague patients is very small.
- If the official receiver volunteers to keep chattels, he is under a duty to take reasonable care to keep the chattels safe.
- You must take reasonable care to avoid acts or omissions which you can reasonably foresee would be likely to injure your neighbor.
- Medicaid wants to ensure that it can provide reasonable care for patients at a reasonable cost.Advertisement