Rearward sentence example
- In the cabin Big windscreen, with rearward visibility improved by dynamic flex mirrors.
- Further, he could order up Lobau, and direct Ney to move his rearward corps across and form it up behind Blucher's right.
- backrest cushion will move the center of gravity forward improving rearward stability but decreasing forward stability.
- This new drivetrain creates a shorter front overhang and a more rearward center of gravity giving the Bengal better handling on curves.
- rearward visibility improved by dynamic flex mirrors.Advertisement
- rearward vision with them.
- rearward movement and passage of lines.
- rearward passage of lines.
- rearward position.
- rearward view of no.Advertisement
- On that rearward motion, a skilled rifleman opens the bolt, ejecting the empty.
- Posted: 27 Jun 2006 at 6:18pm I prefer open face helmets, the problem for me was always rearward vision with them.
- Cavalry units MUST carefully plan and coordinate their subsequent rearward movement and passage of lines.
- The squadron must ensure contact is maintained with the enemy during a rearward passage of lines.
- I replaced this adjustable bracket with a fixed bracket that firmly anchored the back of the seat in its rearward position.Advertisement
- It was pleasant to see a rearward view of no.
- As the British line of operations now extended eastward from Pretoria, the advance of these Boers to the Magaliesberg threatened their rearward communications, and as Buller had moved far more slowly than the main army there was not as yet an alternative line through Natal.
- Finally, at about ro A.M., the allies were in possession of the villages on the Goldbach from Sokolnitz southwards, and Davout's line of battle had reformed more than a mile to rearward, still, however, maintaining touch with the French centre on the Goldbach at Kobelnitz.