Rearview-mirror sentence example
- Sofia started the car with shaking hands and tore away from the curb, heart pounding as she watched Ving's furious form grow smaller in the rearview mirror.
- Dean left the parking lot on Elm Street, turned left on Church, and after dutifully pausing for a calico cat to stalk a pigeon, he continued out Yoder Avenue, watching the city slowly dissolve in his rearview mirror.
- The small car fishtailed around a curve, but she kept up the pace until she no longer saw the man in her rearview mirror.
- "If you keep mentioning it, it won't be an accident next time," Pierre retorted, shooting her a look in the rearview mirror.
- She might have been a fellow juror, but Dean sensed that he was watching Jennifer Radisson in his rearview mirror.Advertisement
- When you do, constantly look in your rearview mirror and block.
- These Bluetoth speakerphones can typically be mounted on the visor above your head, while some systems integrate with your car's stereo system or clip to the rearview mirror.
- Adjust the rearview mirror so you can see well out the back window.