Rearview sentence example
- "If you keep mentioning it, it won't be an accident next time," Pierre retorted, shooting her a look in the rearview mirror.
- She might have been a fellow juror, but Dean sensed that he was watching Jennifer Radisson in his rearview mirror.
- Hang them from your tree or perhaps even from your rearview mirror for a little traveling holiday spirit.
- Hang tags designed to hold your pass can be hung from the rearview mirror, or the pass itself can be displayed on the dashboard of your vehicle with the signature side showing.
- These Bluetoth speakerphones can typically be mounted on the visor above your head, while some systems integrate with your car's stereo system or clip to the rearview mirror.Advertisement
- Adjust the rearview mirror so you can see well out the back window.
- In addition, look for those that offer power sliding doors and rearview cameras as well.
- If the tassel is a standalone favor, the string should be longer so it hangs on the edge of a shelf, dangles from a rearview mirror, or attaches to a key ring.
- The small car fishtailed around a curve, but she kept up the pace until she no longer saw the man in her rearview mirror.
- When you do, constantly look in your rearview mirror and block.Advertisement
- The brooding blond bodyguard-Guardian driving the Yukon looked at him in the rearview mirror, torn.
- Sofia started the car with shaking hands and tore away from the curb, heart pounding as she watched Ving's furious form grow smaller in the rearview mirror.
- Dean left the parking lot on Elm Street, turned left on Church, and after dutifully pausing for a calico cat to stalk a pigeon, he continued out Yoder Avenue, watching the city slowly dissolve in his rearview mirror.