Rearranges sentence example
- rearranges to give the products shown.
- With hydroxylamine it yields an oxime, which by the action of concentrated sulphuric acid rearranges itself to N-methylsuccinimide [CH2 C0]2N CH3.
- When compound 1 is treated with base and heated, it rearranges to give the products shown.
- A simpler explanation is that the manganese dioxide first gives a normal sulphite which rearranges to dithionate, thus: Mn0 2 +2S0 2 = Mn(S03)2-MnS206, whilst the lead dioxide gives a basic sulphite which rearranges to sulphate, thus: PbO-l-S0 2 = PbOS03 - > PbS04.
- Beginning in 1913 and at each subsequent tenth year, the legislature, under the revised constitution of 1908, rearranges the senatorial districts and reapportions the representatives among the counties and districts, using as a basis the returns of the next preceding decennial census; the taking of a state census between the decennial periods is discontinued.Advertisement