Rear-projection sentence example
- If you have the space and the money, you can also install an actual screen and show movies with a front or rear projection system.
- Rear-projection TVs have been the center of home entertainment centers for over a decade.
- These steps can help you select a rear-projection TV perfect for your home and lifestyle.
- The first consideration with rear-projection TVs is their size.
- What this means for you is that you will need a space big enough to situate a rear-projection television and to allow you to sit at a comfortable distance from it.Advertisement
- Rear-projection TVs need a good deal of room behind the screen.
- It never hurts to visit a friend or family member who already owns a rear-projection TV.
- When considering any rear-projection TV, make sure to view the screen not only from the front, but also from angles to each side.
- Due to the nature of rear-projection TV technology, the picture fades as you move more and more to one side of the screen.
- It is very important that you test the range of the viewing area in front of a particular rear-projection TV before you buy it.Advertisement
- You will probably have the option of buying a rear-projection TV with surround sound speakers built into it.
- And, given the arrival and spread of digital television, you should consider buying a rear-projection TV that is compatible with HDTV signals and with high definition DVD.
- Not every rear-projection TV gives the same picture, and you should make sure that you are satisfied with the quality of the picture your new television will display.
- The screens of rear-projection TVs are almost always soft, and they give to the touch, like plastic.
- Tweeter allows you to shop for a rear-projection TV by brand or price.Advertisement
- There are several types of rear-projection TVs to choose from.
- The rear-projection TV CRT is the most common large screen and has been around for about 10 years.
- A microdisplay DLP is another rear-projection TV option.