Reaps sentence example
- The two sentences, "as a man soweth, so must he reap," and "as he reaps so also he must have sown," give comprehensive expression to the idea of Karmic activity.
- Property is a right of the same nature, with a like power of appropriation in the form of rent, interest, &c. It reaps without labour, consumes without producing, and enjoys without exertion.
- Another gorgeous girlie who reaps the benefit of David's lengthy ream nozzle pounding away in her spectacular rear end is juicy Janna.
- For the diligent gardener, using organic products reaps benefits of a safer environment so it is worth the extra effort.
- As a patient gets used to the CPAP therapy and reaps the benefits of a good night's sleep, they will likely begin to wonder why it was so hard to get used to in the first place.Advertisement
- One of them reaps the benefit of the other company's investment, and the company that has already bought the equipment gains needed capital.
- There are a number of ways that you can help to ensure that your fundraising work reaps the most reward.
- Mindful practice reaps the most benefits.Use a book or a favorite DVD for inspiration, and create a variety of pose sequences.
- By eating nutritious foods and maintaining your weight, your entire body reaps the benefits.
- This may be a more expensive way to get life insurance coverage, but the policyholder reaps the benefit of level premiums for the lifetime of the policy.Advertisement
- The belief is that inhaling these floral, fruity and herbal scents allows the body to relax as it reaps the benefits of essential oils.