Reapplying sentence example
- Powder: Use loose translucent powder with a powder brush only once in the morning to set your makeup, since reapplying it over and over again can emphasize lines and wrinkles.
- In addition, all applicants, including those reapplying, must register with the Law School Data Assembly Service (LSDAS).
- This involves sanding it down and reapplying a finishing product to protect and seal the wood.
- If your deck needs a maintenance coat, be sure to prepare the deck's surface according to the product's instructions before reapplying.
- Reapplying it maintains the water resistant nature of the raincoat.Advertisement
- Dusting Spray -Since chalk is in fact dust, another good thing to try is spraying a rag with Endust or a similar solution and then using it to wipe the board, reapplying the solution to the rag directly as needed.