Reapplied sentence example
- TAP never needs to be reapplied because insects cannot build up a tolerance to boric acid, which is widely considered among the least toxic alternatives to synthetic chemical pesticides.
- Her mascara will be water resistant so it will not need to be reapplied.
- This brand is known for color that lasts and does not need to be reapplied.
- I reapplied the mascara to the wand then dabbed it across the bottom lashes the same way.
- Sunblock alone is not a good option because it wears off quickly and needs to be continually reapplied.Advertisement
- It does take extra work as most organic pesticides must be reapplied after rain or extreme heat, but it's well worth it.
- These solutions usually work quite well, but will need to be reapplied regularly.
- The bifocals can be removed and reapplied so they can be moved to the bottom of the lenses later if necessary.
- One topical application is usually sufficient, although the scabicide may be reapplied after a week if mites remain.
- Sunscreen should be reapplied every two hours (more often after swimming).Advertisement
- This includes even the toughest waterproof sun screens that still need to be reapplied periodically throughout the day to ensure sun safety.
- A lot of heat escapes through the head and even on a warm day, it's good to cover the head after getting out of the water, especially if sunblock can't be reapplied at once.
- This finish eventually wears off and must be periodically reapplied.
- It's a popular product for surfers and beach goers because it does not have to be reapplied as often as sunscreen.
- In order for sunscreen to remain effective, it must be reapplied often.Advertisement
- Just as a regular sunscreen should be applied as needed or reapplied after exposure to water or sweat, hair sunscreens should follow the same use.
- If you're swimming or experience excessive perspiration, a hair sunscreen may need to be reapplied more frequently and liberally.
- A good zinc- or avobenzone-based sunscreen with a protection factor of at least 30 is vital, and it should be reapplied every two hours; a good rule of thumb is to reapply every time you go up the lift.