Reapers sentence example
- The Lovers,"The Reapers," and The Cake (Kolacz).
- The city has various manufactures, including iron, engines, furnaces, reapers, threshers and bottles.
- Ruth is so loyal and gentle-hearted, we cannot help loving her, as she stands with the reapers amid the waving corn.
- In 1876, at Birmingham, the competitions were of self-delivery reapers, one-horse reapers and combined mowers and reapers without self-delivery.
- of these shows a ritual procession, apparently of reapers singing and dancing to the sound of a sistrum.Advertisement
- Makeup kits are extremely helpful for more complex looks, such as zombies and grim reapers.
- Except, a week ago, all the radars of his army of grim reapers had gone haywire.
- I play a guy named Trey, he's the leader of a motorcycle gang called the reapers, out of Inglewood.
- I play a guy named Trey, he 's the leader of a motorcycle gang called the Reapers, out of Inglewood.
- Enter the Reapers Sprawl, go up the ramp, and talk to the Kvatch guard locked in the cage.Advertisement
- Apollo Smintheus) and slays the Aloidae, the corn spirits; she is the friend of the reapers, and requires her share of the first fruits.
- In 1852 he produced "Girls Sewing," "Man Spreading Manure"; 1853, "The Reapers"; 1854, "Church at Greville"; 1855 - the year of the International Exhibition, at which he received a medal of second class - "Peasant Grafting a Tree"; 1857, "The Gleaners"; 1859, "The Angelus," "The Woodcutter and Death"; 1860, "Sheep Shearing"; 1861, "Woman Shearing Sheep," "Woman Feeding Child"; 1862, "Potato Planters," "Winter and the Crows"; 1863, "Man with Hoe," "Woman Carding"; 1864, "Shepherds and Flock, Peasants Bringing Home a Calf Born in the Fields"; 1869, "Knitting Lesson"; 1870, "Buttermaking"; 1871, "November - recollection of Gruchy."
- Fowler, in Classical Review, November 1892); Erithius (" god of reapers"); and Pasparius (" god of meal").