Reanimated sentence example
- Sahl, a Zoroastrian of great influence, who in 806 had adopted Islam, reanimated his courage, and pointed out to him that certain death awaited him at Bagdad.
- The players themselves still also look like reanimated corpses when going through their reaction animations in the replays.
- reanimated corpses when going through their reaction animations in the replays.
- reanimated bodies into a military army.
- The impetus of this remarkable movement of expansion not only carried German trade to the East and North within the Baltic basin, but reanimated the older trade from the lower Rhine region to Flanders and England in the West.Advertisement
- Their aim is to turn the reanimated bodies into a military army.
- This film, directed by Brett Simmons, is about a group of friends who become stranded on a weekend trip and are attacked by human scarecrows that have been reanimated.