Ream sentence example
- Just then Fred returned, a mile-wide smirk on his face, a ream of papers clutched in his hand.
- However, to produce the Web site in a hard copy would take almost a ream of paper.
- Thus, subjecting us to yet more ream of apocrypha under the guise, no doubt, of God given prophesy.
- The conversion between ream weight depends on the basis sheet size, to convert from ream weight depends on the basis sheet size, to convert from ream weight to gsm use the following multipliers.
- The conversion between ream weight depends on the basis sheet size, to convert from ream weight to gsm use the following multipliers.Advertisement
- As the great Mother pertains to nature, matter and Earth, the great Father archetype pertains to the ream of light and spirit.
- It is estimated that this uses a ream of paper every 2 days and 10 mins of staff time.
- By way of example, Robert Maas posed the question: was it wrong to steal a whole ream of paper from your employer?
- Such an idea can certainly be alarming for parents of middle school girls who are wearing a ream of jelly bracelets.
- A ream of 500 sheets of good quality card stock goes for under $7.00 and you can fit 8 normal cards per sheet, which means you can make 4000 business cards.Advertisement
- Another gorgeous girlie who reaps the benefit of David's lengthy ream nozzle pounding away in her spectacular rear end is juicy Janna.