Realtime sentence example
- Motion Sequencing Brings Your Songs to Life Motion Sequencing records your realtime knob tweaks and plays them back as part of the pattern.
- Lighting Effects - Some random musings about various possible approaches to realtime lighting.
- With its lightening-fast processor, 128-voice polyphony and 6 realtime performance parts, the G-70 will satisfy even the most demanding player.
- Lay down a drum track by combining the internal drum sounds with loops, which can automatically sync to tempo via realtime timestretch.
- This realtime strategy game from Lionhead Studios is getting high marks from strategy gaming fans across the board.Advertisement
- Dungeon Lords is a 3rd person, realtime role-playing PC game set in a fantasy world filled with ferocious animals, creatures, magic and powerful weapons.
- In addition to the classic adventure scenarios, it features realtime combat situations.
- Other online video games allow you to play without downloading anything; generally these games are a little smaller and are able to easily transmit everything you need in realtime over the web.
- Literati is played in realtime against a live opponent.
- Offers live, realtime online classes and telephone consultations.Advertisement
- Passive wireless systems are unique tracking solutions that don't work in realtime.
- This solution is ideal for companies or trucking services that don't need realtime location updates, but instead require updated logs of a driver or an employee's travels.
- Usually the monthly service fees are higher for such a system, but the realtime update and reliability makes this a very popular solution for most shipping services and trucking companies.