Realplayer sentence example
- You will need Microsoft Windows media player or Realplayer to watch the video to watch the teaser.
- One of the good bits is a RealPlayer 9 RPM, something I have been unable to find in any apt or yum repository.
- However, both Napster and RealPlayer offer Rahzel If Your Mother Only Knew MP3 downloads.
- Real Rhapsody: Based on the popular RealPlayer platform, this music download service is membership-based, charging $12.99 per month for Rhapsody Unlimited and $14.99 for Rhapsody To Go.
- Quicktime and RealPlayer developed "streaming" music - which would use an HTML tag to trigger the launch of their application on the user's computer, and the music would be piped in and played through.Advertisement