Realizations sentence example
- shortly after his accession, and is said to have contributed to the realizations of his majesty's design of concentrating power in his own hands; later he became successively minister of the interior and Vali of Brussa, reaching the high post of grand vizier in 1879.
- Hannay, Spirit and Origin of Christian Monasticism (1903), app. i: the view now common among scholars is there maintained, that these pre-Christian realizations of the monastic idea had little, and indeed no, influence on the rise and development of Christian monasticism.
- We discuss possible experimental realizations in the form of periodic series of light pulses interacting with the BEC.
- Sending a quick draft without editing is often followed later by agonizing "Why didn't I change that?" realizations.
- His father's rock-steady influence and firm guidance helped Clark deal with betrayal, loss and the painful realizations that he may never be 'normal.'Advertisement