Realignment sentence example
- Furthermore, the realignment of the Blackadder character to a figure of cunning guile was also a decision made by Elton.
- Credibility demands that the realignment be large enough to make negligible the risk of a further, early devaluation of the pound.
- Now that the family is undergoing a major realignment, both parties will have to establish a new set of criteria in regards to parenting.
- For some patients, the jaw slides back too far while the person is sleeping, making jaw realignment the ideal approach.
- If the slippage is more than 30 degrees, the slipped vertebra may require surgical realignment.Advertisement
- The primary goal of immobilization is to maintain the realignment of a bone long enough for healing to start and progress.
- The traction device immobilizes the area and maintains realignment as the bone heals.
- Realignment has been shown to be much more difficult after six hours.