Realign sentence example
- They can also be taken after a course of medication to realign the subtle bodies and generally re-balance the energy systems.
- I 've been looking into quantum touch energy healing which can apparently realign bones.
- The main window opens pretty large and resizing does n't automatically realign the buttons along the left side of the window.
- Because cruise lines will lose money if the ships are docked in port for days without passengers, nowhere voyages are often planned after a ship has relocated to a new home port and needs to realign its schedule with new itineraries.
- Surgical procedures for sleep apnea include Uvulo-palato-pharyngo-plasty (UPPP) and surgery to realign the jaw, among others.Advertisement
- Open reduction primarily refers to surgery that is performed to realign bones or fragments.
- The goal is to realign or immobilize the part or to relieve pressure on that particular area to promote healing and restore function.
- When casting and bracing are not successful, surgery may be required to realign the tendons, ligaments, and joints in the foot and ankle.
- Additional surgeries may also improve the appearance of the lip and nose, close openings between the mouth and nose, help breathing, and stabilize and realign the jaw.
- Whatever the reason, inspirational dance quotes can rejuvenate emotions and realign your way of thinking.Advertisement
- It even strengthens your internal organs and helps to realign them to work in conjunction with one another.
- When injected into specific, tiny muscles near the eyes, Botox can help relieve the blinking or allow the eyes to realign.
- realign the subtle bodies and generally re-balance the energy systems.
- realign bones.
- The main window opens pretty large and resizing doesn't automatically realign the buttons along the left side of the window.Advertisement
- Although surgery may realign the spinal column, the damaged bone still has to heal, especially when bone grafts have been used.
- Miller's method focuses on poses to lengthen and realign the spine as well as stretching and strengthening the muscles of the back.