Real-part sentence example
- Retaining only the real part of (16), we find, as the result of a local application of force equal to DTZ cos nt (17), the disturbance expressed by TZ sin 4, cos(nt - kr) ?
- undersized waveguide obtained a real part and the barrier was annihilated.
- In this case the originally purely imaginary impedance of the undersized waveguide obtained a real part and the barrier was annihilated.
- London is re-created perfectly and everyone is asked to come in costume and be a real part of the experience.
- Researchers have shown that boys and girls really do relate differently and that gender differences are a very real part of how we interact with each other.Advertisement