Real-number sentence example
- Similarly, any rational real number is distinct from the corresponding rational number.
- Someone took a lot of time and did a real number on him with a knife.
- A real number is a class (a, say) of rational numbers which satisfies the condition that it is the same as the class of those rationals each of which precedes at least one member of a.
- Accordingly this class is a real number; it will be called the real number 2 R .
- Note that the class of rationals less than or equal tò 2r is not a real number.Advertisement
- For example, the class of rationals whose squares are less than 2r satisfies the definition of a real number; it is the real number A I 2.
- If a is a real number, +a is defined to be the relation which any real number of the form x+a bears to the real number x, and - a is the relation which any real number x bears to the real number x+a.
- This evaluation, which measures the quality of fuzzy clustering, assigns a real number to the outputs of the used fuzzy clustering algorithm.
- Those functions are evaluated on how good they approximate a given data set and are assigned a real number accordingly.
- Note that the class of rationals less than or equal tÃ² 2r is not a real number.Advertisement
- The site has a unique option for those who like to speak to people they meet on the site on their personal phone; you can request an anonymous personal phone number so that your real number is never revealed.