Real evidence sentence example
- More importantly, Dean now realized that the only real evidence that the remains from the mine were human had disappeared.
- You said so yourself—you've got no real evidence a crime was even committed—you lost the body!
- There were a few loose ends, but no real evidence.
- It is usually said that this MS., like A, came originally from Egypt, but this is merely a palaeographical guess, for which there is no real evidence.
- per second; there is, however, no real evidence for the velocity of 250 m.Advertisement
- But more than this it is interesting as among the first works in which Greek history became a separate study, based on real evidence and governed by the criteria of modern historical science.
- Kpinn-av, to hide), a kind of secret police in ancient Sparta, founded, according to Aristotle, by Lycurgus; there is, however, no real evidence as to the date of its origin.
- You said so yourselfâ€”you've got no real evidence a crime was even committedâ€”you lost the body!
- However, some historians dispute this, noting that no real evidence exists to confirm the theory.
- If it appears that the videographer is taking the video for no apparent reason, then the reason is likely only to trick people into thinking that the video has real evidence of ghosts.Advertisement
- If Gates feels that he has real evidence of the existence of these creatures, he sends his findings to experts for analysis.