Real-ale sentence example
- Ah, well, you never know what strange interests real ale aficionados are going to acquire.
- There's nothing worse than a real ale which has sat in the pipes or gone off due to neglect.
- We pride ourselves in being a Real ale pub serving the best of local and national cask-conditioned ales.
- A key point is that it's targeted as attracting female drinkers, previously a hard audience to reach for real ale.
- I drink gin in pubs with no Real Ale or decent wine.Advertisement
- Robert Newman remains as gloomy as ever about the Barley Mow pub: ` Usually runs out of real ale before closing time.
- The Kings Head at Napton cross-roads is a good real ale pub with a restaurant.
- Web links that may interest you None Real ale Very unlikely Access via public transport Good.