Reaffirm sentence example
- The results of this survey reaffirm the importance of milk as a source of several micronutrients.
- To recite the creed is to reaffirm the tradition, to connect with the past, to glory in the poetry.
- Let us continue to strive to act in ways that reaffirm the inherent dignity of every person regardless of faith.
- There are a few dedicated technical monetarists who still believe that all that was necessary was to reaffirm monetary targets.
- 9) thus found it easier to reaffirm the validity of the treaty, while arguing that as it had envisaged the creation of three separate states (Serbia, Montenegro and Croatia) rather than of a big Yugoslavia, the clause regarding Fiume could no longer be upheld.Advertisement
- This should quickly get her back on track as you reaffirm the lessons you originally taught her.
- Its values are centered on the Seven Principles, which seek to introduce and reaffirm those practices that seek to strengthen the family, the community, and the African culture as a whole.
- The rededication asks each member to reaffirm her commitment to the Scout Promise and principles.
- In 1797 he withdrew from parliament, and only came forward in 1798 to reaffirm the doctrine of the sovereignty of the people at a great Whig dinner.
- The resolutions on questions of marriage and divorce (37-43) reaffirm the traditional attitude of the Church; it is, however, interesting to note that the resolution (40) deprecating the remarriage in church of the innocent party to a divorce was carried only by eighty-seven votes to eighty-four.Advertisement