Reaffirm sentence example
- The results of this survey reaffirm the importance of milk as a source of several micronutrients.
- Let us continue to strive to act in ways that reaffirm the inherent dignity of every person regardless of faith.
- This should quickly get her back on track as you reaffirm the lessons you originally taught her.
- To recite the creed is to reaffirm the tradition, to connect with the past, to glory in the poetry.
- Its values are centered on the Seven Principles, which seek to introduce and reaffirm those practices that seek to strengthen the family, the community, and the African culture as a whole.Advertisement
- There are a few dedicated technical monetarists who still believe that all that was necessary was to reaffirm monetary targets.
- The rededication asks each member to reaffirm her commitment to the Scout Promise and principles.
- In 1797 he withdrew from parliament, and only came forward in 1798 to reaffirm the doctrine of the sovereignty of the people at a great Whig dinner.
- The resolutions on questions of marriage and divorce (37-43) reaffirm the traditional attitude of the Church; it is, however, interesting to note that the resolution (40) deprecating the remarriage in church of the innocent party to a divorce was carried only by eighty-seven votes to eighty-four.